Volunteer at YOUR Art Center!
As your nonprofit art center, we rely heavily on community volunteers to bring the arts to life. Whether you have a few hours or are available daily, your time with us helps immeasurably. Spiva offers many volunteer opportunities ranging from front desk and customer service help to community outreach events and everything in between. Our most urgent needs are volunteers for Cornell Lobby Front Desk and Gallery Docent. A full list of our available positions are outlined below.
What’s in it for you?
We’re glad you asked! The benefits of volunteering your time and talent at Spiva are numerous:
- The opportunity for personal growth, new experiences, and the development of new skills
- The satisfaction of helping and giving to others
- A chance to meet new people and develop a social network
- Earn a free Spiva Membership
- Looks great on a resume
- Letter of recommendation
- Internship opportunities
- Annual Volunteer Event with awards and gifts
“Celebrate the creative experience – be a community catalyst.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.